These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2020.7 or higher. To see if your practice has moved to the latest release, click the help icon in your quick-launch links to check.
- Telemedicine Update - Take your telemedicine workflow to the next level by utilizing SMS reminders through integrated providers (MessageMedia or Rapport) and customizable virtual visit email templates. Review virtual visits usage through the appointment report.
- Wellness Plan Enhancements - first of many more to come! Introducing the wellness plan history section, a new section to bring more clarity to each patient's past wellness plan.
New and Improved, Modern Interface Coming Soon to eVetPractice
You’ve given us feedback, and we’ve listened. The eVetPractice software you love is getting a more modern look and feel, starting mid-August. It’s the same product you are accustomed to; just updated colors, fonts, sizes, and icons that are meant to provide a more pleasant experience.
This is the first of several updates that will improve the overall experience when using eVetPractice. To preview what is changing, and how you can prepare for this update, please join us on July 29th for a webinar on the new eVetPractice interface. You can register for the webinar here. We hope to see you there!
Wellness Plan Improvements
In this first line of planned releases to improve your wellness plan productivity, we are introducing a new area to view historical wellness plans that have been previously assigned to your patients. Easily view high-level plan details throughout your patient's history as well as an expanded view of plan items included at the time of the plan.
Telemedicine Phase 2
Virtual Visit Email Template
You can now customize your virtual visit email template! From email template section, set an email template as virtual visit by selecting "Is Virtual Visit Template". When this option is selected for a new email template, an example email content is generated with virtual visit merge fields. You can update the content or enter your own.
Virtual Visit appointment report
A new practice level setting, found under Miscellaneous Settings, "Default ability to modify packages for new employees", has been added. When selected this will provide an option to assign the role to modify packages to employees. This will be visible only to those users with the Owner role.
The new employee right level setting, found under Employees > Settings, "Ability to modify packages" will also be visible only to those users with the Owner role.
Client Report Enhancements
Two additional fields have been added to the Client Report, including Client ID and Patient ID.
In addition, the client's telephone numbers can now be found in separate columns within the Excel version of the Client Report. Those numbers flagged as "Default" on the client record will be pulled to populate the corresponding phone type (Home, Mobile, Work, etc.) while all supplementary numbers will overflow to the "Additional Phone" column within the report.
Tax Level Details on Invoices
An option for "Show accumulative tax totals?" can now be found under Settings > Payments > Tax Setup. This option will be selected by default for all practices.
Other Enhancements and Bug fixes
- Addressed issue with the incorrect use of designation on Rabies Certificates
- Corrected use of payment dates on auto-renewed Wellness Plans
- Ability to upload photos and documents from the Pet Portal is now resolved
- Payments are properly recorded to the client record after being processed through the Pet Portal
- Incomplete patient status adjustments by Inventory triggers have been corrected
- Eliminated potential duplication of Receipt, Invoice, or Rx numbers