Table of Contents
- Webinar: How eVetPractice can help you navigate uncharted waters
- Telehealth Integrations
- Communicating with Clients
- Using the built-in Online Portal to Accept Online Payment, and Schedule Appointments
- Using a Virtual Payment Terminal to Facilitate Curbside Pickup
- Other Helpful Webinars
Webinar: How eVetPractice can help you navigate uncharted waters | click here for more information
- Electronic and mass client communications
- Curbside workflows
- Remote access
- Reducing shared workstations
- Online pharmacy and Rx refills
Communicating with Clients
- Sending mass communication to clients
- Webinar: Using the Dashboard for Communication. Use all the tools eVetPractice offers to easily track client communications.
- Creating and Distributing Handouts
Using the Online Portal to Accept Payment, and Schedule Online Appointments
- Configuring the Client Portal
- Creating Client Log In Credentials and Sending the Welcome Letter
- Enabling Online Payments on Pet Portal with WorldPay (formerly Vantiv)
- Webinar: Client Portal: New Client and Patient Management
Using a Virtual Payment Terminal to Facilitate Curbside Pickup
Many payment processors offer the ability to accept online payments through their payment portal. This can be useful if your practice has implemented curb side pick up, as you will have the ability to key in credit card information while standing outside the vehicle at a safe distance.
Using a Virtual Terminal with WorldPay
- Presented with permission from our partner Worldpay. If you log into www.accessmyiq.com and do not have this feature available, please have the account owner call Worldpay at 1-800-846-4772 to enable Virtual Terminal payments. Section 5 of this guide goes through the payment options that can facilitate over the phone or distanced payments. Please note, any payments taken through the Virtual Terminal will need to be recorded separately in your practice management system.
Using a Virtual Terminal with Bluefin
- Presented with permission for our partner Bluefin. See attached user guide for Bluefin PayConex gateway platform. Pages 10-17 speak specifically to the running of transactions. The Bluefin service team is ready to help and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-675-6573 extension 3 for Customer Service and extension 4 for Technical Support. Please note, any payments taken through the Virtual Terminal will need to be recorded separately in your practice management system.
Using a Virtual Terminal with Gravity
- Presented with permission from our partner Gravity. Visit https://gateway.gravitylink.net/login and login like you would check transaction reports. Simple Charge transactions are meant for one-time credit card sales. From your Dashboard, click on ‘ Transactions ’ then click ‘ Simple Charge ’ on the drop-down menu. If you need any assistance logging in, please reach out to Gravity's support team at 866-701-4700 or email@example.com.
Other Helpful Webinars