PATIENT REMINDERS REPORT
This report is for clinics who want to know about future, current, or expired/overdue patient reminders. Clinics also have the ability to generate postcard reminders to print or email reminders to clients.
- Navigate to the Home screen
- Click Reports in the home menu.
- To run and/or edit the patient reminders report click on the edit pencil next to it
- From the screen below the report Name* can be changed, a description given or View, Print, download to PDF, or generate to Excel on previous runs to create a new report click "New Run". To schedule a run click “Schedule Run”
The following screen will give clinics the ability to choose the filters for the report:
- Report Run Name – This will be the name displayed on previous runs.
- Start Date – The date the report will begin running from
- End date / Number of Days past Start - Enter the number of days past start and NOT an end date. The end date is derived entirely from the number of days past start.
- Types - This is where the reminder type(s) are chosen to show on the generated report.
- Classification / Client Status – Clinics can choose to only generate specific clients based on their classification and/or status if applicable.
- Sort by – Sort for clients by Client Name, Postal code or County.
- Communication Filter Options: This gives the clinic the ability to generate with the following:
- Species – Choose only specific species (canine, feline, etc) that will generate on the report.
- Click Generate when you are done choosing your filters
Once generate a list of all reminder, client, patient, and communication options.