To move items from one type to another (ex. Procedure to a Lab), or to another category (en masse), perform the following steps:
- Edit the employee in question and grant appropriate rights:
Employee Rights, Miscellaneous, check Can move billable items
- From Inventory, Labs, or Procedures, click on the link to Move Billable Items .
- In the Move Billable Items window, use the checkboxes to select the items to move.
Use the + and - buttons to expand or collapse groups. Use the links to expand or collapse all groups.
- From the Type drop-down list, select the type of items being moved (Inventory Item, Lab, Procedure).
- From the Category drop-down list, select the category the selected items will be moved to.
If items are being moved to a new category, choose Add Category from the Category list. A new field will appear so the new category name can be entered.
- Click Validate and Move.
Use the Move History link to view items that have been moved.