To take advantage of the Covetrus Ordering Integration, the practice must have an account setup with Covetrus North America (Distribution). With an account established, the account information must be entered into the Covetrus North America Account Setup.
- Click on .
- From Integration Settings section, expand the section and locate option to enable Covetrus North America Integration. Select the check box to enable the integration
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Save to save the setting change.
- From the same screen, scroll down and locate .
- If you do not see Covetrus North America Account Setup, contact eVet Support using Live Chat and ask the support technician to enable this feature.
- Click on Covetrus North America Account Setup. This will expand the account setup.
- Enter your Covetrus North America account number. If you do not know what it is, you will find it under My Account when you log into your Covetrus Distribution account. The first set of digits will be the Account number and the last three digits will be the Sequence number.
- Also enter your User name and Password for your Covetrus distribution account. In some case, your account number can be the same as your user name.
- Click Save.
When you click on Inventory, you will see a link for Covetrus Ordering.
Refer to the KB Article, Using Covetrus Ordering Integration to learn how to use the integration.