Below are the new features developed for eVetPractice version 18.78 released on 7/10/2018.
The ability to send mass email communications to referral hospitals and doctors, via the Referral System page, has been added to the program.
Clicking on the Send Referral Email To Hospitals or Send Referral Email To Doctors will take you to a screen where you have the ability to select, from the drop-down list, which Hospital(s) or Doctor(s) to send the email to.
You can select an email template to pre-fill in information, as well as, use the “Attachment” button to add any files you would like to the email.
You are now able to view historical lots in Inventory. If you are in the Manage Inventory Lots screen, you can click the Include InActive lots checkbox to see lots that have been emptied, thus showing as inactive.
- Changing the quantity of the inactive lot back to a number greater than zero will activate it.
- The Purchase Order Vendor and Purchase Order Number columns have been added to see that information per lot.
- The Created Date column was also added to show the date the lot was added based on manual creation or if created by receiving through a purchase order.
The ability to rotate a patient profile image, after it has been uploaded to eVetPractice, has been added to the program. Click the left or right rotate icons to rotate the image the direction you want it.
The following items were reported and corrected:
- Billable Items - Changing the mark up was changing items with a markup of NULL or 0 (zero).
- Invoices - When the last item on the invoice was removed, the invoice disappeared and was being reused when a new item was invoiced for the same client with the original invoice date and created by user.
- Sales Report and End of Shift Report - Held checks with current day but future time were not showing on the reports.