Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to “Help” in eVetPractice and searching for “Enhancements”. If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
- A new ability has been added to include attachments with emails. In various email screens, you will see an “Attachment” button on the bottom right of the text window.
- You have the option to choose “Local”, which will bring up a File Browser window to attach a file on your local computer or device.
- “System” will bring up a new attachments screen
- The document types listed on the left pertain to the area of the program the attachments are being pulled from. (Example: “Practice” pulls from the practice documents and images, “Client” pulls from the client documents, “Medical Record” pulls from the patient’s Medical Record, etc.)
- Click to preview the attachment in the “Attachments View” to the right. Only images can be previewed.
- Click to attach the file to the email. You can choose as many as you wish to attach.
- Click to start over and reset any current previews or attachments made.
- After you click “Done”, the attachment(s) will be displayed below.
- We added the ability to link an Appointment Type to a Check-In Report.
- Set the Check-in Report to print for the Appointment Type under Settings | Appointment Types | Click the Edit button next to the Appointment Type, then choose the desired report in the “Check-in Report” dropdown.
- You will be required to create multiple Check-In Report templates if you want to link one to more than one Appointment Type, once you have more than one active document. To create additional templates, go under Settings | Document Templates | click “Add a New Document Template”, and just make sure the “Template is used for?” field is set to “Patient Report (Check-in Report)”.
- Added ability to change the order of items within the setup of a Package. To see the change, go into Settings | Packages | Click the Edit button next to the package you wish to change. You now have the ability to drag and drop the item order within each category.
- You can now navigate to a Lab Order page or Lab Results page from Quick Invoicing. When an integrated lab item is added to a patient, the Lab Order link will appear next to the item. If a non-integrated lab item is added, the Results link will appear next to the item.
- Fixed an issue where the payment history was not showing the correct credit applied to a partial quantity return that contained a service fee.
- Price changes related to labs, procedures, inventory, has been added in the edit item screens. If changes have been made to the item, next to the “Price” field, you will see a “View Price History” link that is available to click on. Opening that will provide you an audit log of changes made to the item, relating to specific fields that would affect the price, as well as category and vendor changes, and who did it and when.
- An option was added to auto-renew a Wellness Plan in the Settings | Packages setup screen, to which you will see “Auto-Renew”. When selected, it will allow you to choose a package to renew to as well when it expires.
- The same option will be present in the Add Wellness Plan screen as well, when you select the Wellness Plan, asking if you want to auto-renew
- An email will be automatically sent to the clients, 30 days before expiration of the plan, if it is set to autorenew, letting them know their plan is expiring and is set to renew with the one chosen to continue with.