Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
Calendar - Quick Create Link
- Patient Data Fields that are required, will now be displayed on the Quick Create screen when creating a new patient.
- This change applies to Patient Data Fields only.
- A new report called "Inactive Client Report" has been added. To add the report, go to your Reporting Dashboard, select "Create" link. Type in the name "Inactive Client Report", and select the Type "Inactive Client Report". Go to the Employee Dashboard, and add the report right to each employee that should have access to the report. The report will allow you to filter clients by "Last Visit Date", "Last Payment Date" and "Date Created Prior To".
- Added the ability to filter on Breed. You must select a Species, then select your breed(s).
- Added a section called Reminders to the Client page that will include all reminders for all patients owned by the client. Reminders can be Emailed or Printed from the new Reminders section.
- To make viewing the Vaccination Log easier, we have added alternating colors to the grid.
- Added the ability to filter by Classifications.