Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
Idexx Vetlab Instrument Notes
- The Instrument notes made on the Idexx Vetlab station will be included on the results in eVetPractice.
- An option to print the Medical Record in descending order has been added. To print the medical record in descending order by default, go to Settings, Medical Record Settings, "Print Medical Record in descending order".
- When receiving a PO, you have the ability to update "Update sell cost/pricing upon receipt?" of your inventory that you are recieving. You now have the ability to set if this option will be selected by default, or not selected by default. The option is located under Settings, Miscellaneous Settings, "Update Sell Cost Upon Receipt".
- A report has been added to eVetPractice that allows you to see all voided transactions. If you do not see the report listed in your Reporting Dashboard, you will need to add it. To add the report, click on the "Create" link.
- Type in a name for the report, and select the "Voided Payment Report" from the drop down list of reports and Save.
- You are ready to run your report!