Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
- Added an option to show the Appointment Type on the calendar versus the Provider. To enable the option, go to Settings, expand the Calendar Settings section and select the option "Show appointment type instead of provider?"
- Once the option is selected the Appointment Type will display on the Calendar.
- By default the option will not be selected and the Provider will continue to be displayed on the Calendar.
- When ordering MWI items, the SKU, Vendor, Unit (ie., Bottle, Count) will now display for catalog items to make ordering more efficient.
- Added the ability to schedule report runs. To create a schedule, go to Reports, click the pencil to edit the report, then click "Schedule Run".
- Enter the name of the Schedule, Email Recipients (separated by a ;), and the date range that you would like the schedule to continue to run. Then select the Repeat options. If you do not set Repeat options, the report will run once, regardless of the date range specified. Select the option "Use static Filter Dates" if you do not want the dates to automatically be adjusted based on the schedule dates and the filter dates, if applicable. In our example, the Inventory Report does not have an option to select a Filter Date Range. Typically you would not select the option "Use Static Filter Dates" when scheduling report runs.
- NOTE: Schedule runs may only ocurr between 12:A.M. and 6:00A.M. Do not type the time in, use the "Time" drop down on the calendar to select the run time.
- Scheduled Runs will be listed below the report runs.
- Patient weight entries will be created based on Smart Flow entries instead of being recorded in Medical Record entries.
- Added a filter to the Usage Report that will allow you to report on only items that were added from a Wellness Plan.