We are now integrated with Vet Dental Charts. All of your dental charting needs can be addressed easily using Vet Dental Charts through eVetPractice. For a Free trial and more information regarding the features that are offered, go to http://www.vetdentalcharts.com/.
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT IN EVETPRACTICE
Please Note: You must have an account with Vet Dental Charts before enabling the integration in eVetPractice.
- Click on the Gear Icon and make sure you're in the General tab
- Scroll down to Integration Settings and open the section
- Select the option “Enable Vet Dental Charts Integration?”.
After integration has been turned on, you will see a new menu item under Settings called “Vet Dental Charts”.
Select the Vet Dental Charts. You will then see a Connect button.
Click the Connect button and enter your Log in information provided by Vet Dental Charts.
USING VET DENTAL CHARTS IN THE MEDICAL RECORD
Once you have completed setting up your integration, you are now ready to use Vet Dental Charts through eVetPractice.
- Navigate to the patient’s Medical Record
- In the “Medical Record Quick Links” section click on “Create Vet Dental Chart”.
- This will prompt you to choose which type of chart to create from the available types listed in Vet Dental Charts. This will add a new item called Dental Chart to your patient’s Medical Record and allow you to view the chart directly in eVetPractice.
Clicking the pencil or the magnifying glass will prompt you to log into Vet Dental Charts, where you can begin utilizing the vast features offered by Vet Dental Charts.
For questions regarding the functionality within Vet Dental Charts, please contact their support.