The Patient Monitoring section of the patient medical record lists the Inventory items, Labs, and Procedures you would like to actively monitor for your patients and are configured by species. This article provides instructions for disabling or removing existing items from Patient Monitoring.
Before proceeding, you'll need to determine when the inventory item, lab, or procedure should appear in the Patient Monitoring section of the patient record. You have two options:
- Disable, but keep in the configuration list in the event you may want to re-enable it at a future date
- Remove to no longer see in the configuration list
IMPORTANT: You will need access to Settings ().
- Click the Settings icon ().
- Select the menu option Patient Monitoring.
- Choose the desired species in the Species drop-down menu.
- To disable, under the Active column set to red (). To remove from the list, click the X under the Remove column ().