eVetPractice Software Updates
Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
- We now offer integration with ALLYDVM. For more information regarding their services and to see a demo, please visit https://www.allydvm.com/.
- We have added the ability to put a confirmation status on your appointment. These statuses can be used to indicate actions that have been taken for the appointment. The default statuses are Confirmed, Left Message and Canceled. However, you have the ability to create any confirmation status you need. To customize your confirmation statuses, go to Settings > Confirm Status menu option. Click the "Add Confirm Status" link to create additional statuses.
- When adding your status, select an icon that will be used as a visual display on the appointment when the corresponding Confirm Status has been selected.
- Once you have the Confirm Statuses created, go to your Home menu and click on the calendar to add a visit. You will see that you have the ability to add a Confirm Status from the Add Visit window.
- To set a Confirm Status on an existing appointment, right click on the appointment, select Confirm, and select the status you need.
- Once the status has been added, you will see an icon that represents the selected Confirm Status appear in the top right corner of the appointment.
- The Confirm Status option has been added to the Appointment Report to allow you to filter by the Confirm Statuses.
- We have also add the ability to change the Visit Status from the context menu on the appointment. Click on the appointment, and you will see a menu item for Status.
- You can assign an icon to your Visit Statuses, by going to Settings > Visit Status menu option. Edit your Visit status, and select a Calendar Icon from the list.
- Your icon selected for the corresponding Visit Status will be displayed on the appointment. Hovering over the icon will give you a pop up hint of the status name.
- You now have the ability to Categorize Document Templates, as well as filter by Document Type from the Document Templates setup page under the Search Options section.
- Added the ability to print duplex when using Google Cloud printing. This can be configured under the Google Cloud menu option.
- For multi-location clinics, we have added the ability for the pet owner to select the location they would like to register for when creating their account on the Pet Portal.
- When receiving an order, and selecting to "Update sell cost/pricing upon receipt?", we have added a pop up message to confirm that you want to update the pricing.
- We have added the capability for Smart Flow to send newly created client and patient information to eVetPractice so that the clinic staff does not have to enter this information in both systems. This works in combination with Smart Flow's new Self-Check-In process and kiosk system.