eVetPractice Software Updates
Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
For a video guide through these enhancements, please watch our recent webinar - September 2017 Software Updates Webinar
- The ability to move lab results to a different lab order has been added to the lab order edit page. This ability will allow you to move lab results that didn't come in under the lab order record, so that the record can be removed from the Alerts section of the Lab Order dashboard. For example, if you have a Lab Alert on your Labs Dashboard, and you have already received the result, you can use this option to remove the lab alert by moving the result to the correct lab order.
- Go to the Lab Result record and click the pencil to edit the result. You will see an option called "Relocate results into another Lab Order".
- Select this option, select the "Destination Lab Order" from the drop down, and click "Relocate". This will move the result to the correct order, and remove the alert from the dashboard.
- If a patient's status is set to "No Reminders", the patient will now remain active, and reminders will not be sent through Nightly Tasks or returned in the Patient Reminder report. The past behavior of setting the patient status to "No Reminders" would set the patient to inactive. Now you can set the patient status to "No Reminders", the patient will remain active, and reminders will not be sent.
- The patient's DOB is no longer required when registering a microchip with Petlink.
- You now have the ability to set Tax Rates up based on Client Classification. First create your client classifications.
- Then go to Settings > Payments, and select the Client Classification Type under the Tax Setup section. Add your Tax Rates. Note: The Tax Rate must have the same name as the Client Classification.
- Once the new Tax Rates are set up, go to the Client and set the Client Classification to the appropriate classification that matches the tax rate.
- You can now place an order directly to MWI using our Purchase Order system. For more information on how to enable and use the integration, please take a look at the following article: https://evetpractice.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001705953-MWI-Ordering-System-Integration
- We have added the ability to add multiple reminders to a single treatment item.