eVetPractice Software Updates
Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
- Invoice Notes can now be added to invoices from the Client screen and Check Out screen.
- Is Public option will allow the note to be seen from the Pet Portal.
- Print option will include the note on the printed receipt.
- Once a note is added, it will display on the invoice. The note can be edited and deleted from the invoice on the client page and from the Check Out screen.
- We have added the ability to disable sending Patient Reminders if an appointment has been created with in a specified number of days of when Nightly Tasks would send the reminder. To enable this functionality go to Settings, and expand the Miscellaneous Settings section. Select the option "Disable patient reminders when appointment has been scheduled". Then next to the "Days +/- of patient reminder to check for appointment" specify the number of days.
- An option to manually key in the credit card information has been added to the check out screen. The cashier can select to either swipe the card, or manually enter the card information if the card is not present.
- Cash Received and Change Given fields have been added to the Payment screen. If a payment type of Cash is selected, you can enter the amount of cash that is taken and it will automatically calculate the amount of change given. The fields will only be available when a Cash payment type is selected.
- The Cash Received and the Change Given will also be on the payment history record and payment receipt.
- Provider has been added to the Quick Invoicing screen with the ability to change the Provider.