eVetPractice Software Updates
Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
Active Provider Merge Field
- A new merge field called "Active Provider's Signature" has been added. This will allow the active provider's signature to be merged into your document templates.
- An Account Summary has been added to the Client page.
- The new view will display a list of the clients charges and payments by date order. The view can be filtered by date range, and can be emailed and printed.
- A new Document Template Type of Account Summary has been added to Document Templates for the ability to customize the Account Summary document if preferred over using the system generated template.
- The option to print the Account Summary is also available under your Google Cloud options.
- The Client and Patient ID have been added to the Appointment Report.
- When the Calendar intervals were set for less than 15 minute intervals, the times did not show on the Calendar. We have changed the Calendar views so that the times will show on the left regardless of what intervals are being used.
- Added the end time of appointments to the top of the appointment box when using the Resource View on the Calendar.
- We have added the ability to restrict who can print/edit a patient generated document from the patients medical record by user or by role. The restriction only applies to patient generated documents and can be configured by editing the document template, and specifying who has access to generate the patient document and edit the patient document.
- You now have the ability to customize the title of "Estimates". If you prefer they be called something else on the Client Page and Estimate PDF, such as "Treatment Plan", you can go to Settings, expand the System Defaults section, and type in what you would like to use.
- Estimates will now stay under the estimates section of the client page after being converted to a treatment. Once converted, the status will automatically change to converted.
- If a treatment plan for the current day exists already, when you convert an estimate you will be prompted to merge the treatment with the existing treatment.
- An Expiration period can now be set on an Estimate. The default expiration period is set for 30 days.
- We added the ability to sign and save the estimate with out opening the PDF.
- An Estimate Report has been added to view your estimates. You can filter by Date Created, Status, and can include Expired estimates.