Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
- You can now customize label templates much like you can with document templates. This option allows you to control the format for prescription, client, patient, treatment, cage card, and inventory labels.
- The power of this feature is best used with Google Cloud Printing so that you can then print directly from tablets like iPads and Chromebooks. It would also remove the dependency to have the DYMO software installed on every device. Only the device that is connected to the label printer would need to have the DYMO software installed.
- This feature will also give you more control over printing labels to non-DYMO label printers.
- For more information, please see this KB article.
- We are now integrated with Gravity Payments. For more information about Gravity, please go to https://gravitypayments.com
- We have added additional functionality to the Kiosk:
- Appointments will now have a 30 minute grace period so clients arriving a bit late are still able to check in.
- Appointments with a Canceled confirm status will not show on the Kiosk window.
- The Kiosk window will refresh every 15 minutes.
- Added the ability to select the Appointment Types that are available for the Kiosk
- Added a Calendar view to the Pet Portal for selecting appointments.
- When registering on the Pet Portal, clients will receive a message to check their email.
- For multi-practices, when returns are made, the inventory will be returned to the practice logged in when the return is made. This will allow the physical location of where the inventory is returned to increase the inventory quantity on hand in eVetPractice if the same code and item exist at the practice return location.