eVetPractice Software Updates
Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
- Your practice can now set up a Kiosk that will allow clients to check in for their appointment and verify their information, saving you valuable time. To get started, you will need to create a new employee with the "Kiosk Role". This login will be used to log into the "Pet Owner Login", and when used, go into Kiosk mode. Then go to Settings > Client Site and select the Visit status that will be used. When the client uses the Kiosk, they will select their appointment, verify their information, then check in.
Verify Information and Check In
Client will get a Check In Successful message
You can read more about this feature by visiting this Knowledge Base Article.
Payments through Pet Portal
- Clients can now make payments through the Pet Portal! If you are using Vantiv as your integrated payment partner, your customers can now make payments through your Pet Portal. To turn on this new feature, go to Settings > Client Site. Under the General Restrictions section, select the option to "Allow payments from portal?". Then select the "Payment option used when recording client payment?". It is recommended to create a new payment option called "Online Payment" to be used for this feature. Payments are required to be made in full, partial payments are not allowed, and refunds are not allowed.
- The ability for clients to register themselves on your Pet Portal is now available. Please contact your Account Manager if you are interested in implementing this new feature. Additional charges apply.
- You now have the ability to change the look and feel of your Pet Portal by adding your own header logo and changing the style of your portal. To start customizing your Pet Portal, go to Settings > Client Site, and under the Theme, select your "Client Site Logo" and "Client Site Theme CSS". Themes can be downloaded from http://bootstrap-live-customizer.com/. Once you select a theme, just upload it to eVetPractice and apply it to your Pet Portal.
- Client Status and Client Classification have been added as filters to the Usage Report.
- eVetPractice is integrated with VetSync, which will now allow sites using Mac only computers to pull their HM5 and VS2 lab results into eVetPractice. For more information on VetSync, please contact Doug Bohl, email@example.com.
- VetSync is a device that connects to your analyzers and will send your lab results to the Abaxis Cloud Service. Then eVetPractice will pull the results from the Abaxis Cloud Service and insert the results into the patient's medical record. The File Watcher and Abaxis Data Manger are not needed when using the VeSync Integration.