eVetPractice Software Updates
Below is a list of enhancements that have been added to the system recently. You can always access updates to eVetPractice by going to "Help" in eVetPractice and searching for "Enhancements". If you have any questions regarding the updates, please do not hesitate to contact us by chat, phone, or email. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
Next In Line integration
- Integration with Next In Line is now available. Next In Line is a scheduling and real-time alert solution that will allow your clients to easily schedule appointments. For more information please see the following KB article: https://evetpractice.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000082994-Next-In-Line-scheduling-and-real-time-alert-solution
- We have added a Boarding Report that will allow you to print your boarding reservations for a specific date range.
- We have added an Email Dashboard to eVetPractice. The dashboard will allow you to see email statistics such as the percentage of emails that were opened, clicked, bounced or reported as spam.
- If an email was bounced or reported as spam, you can automatically flag the client record to not send emails and/or add a client alert. To enable the new options, go to Settings > Miscellaneous Settings.
- Added a date/time stamp to the note line of the Smartflow Sheet
- Added additional Visit Status icons Blue 1 through Blue 9. These can be used to indicate different exam rooms.